Share this craft
Homemade Bubble Solution
What you will make:
Playing with soap bubbles is pure fun and fascinates even the
youngest child—cats and dogs, too. It's amazingly simple to mix a
bubble solution from just a few ingredients. This solution can be used
with bubble wands made from pipe cleaners,
but it's even more fun to find things around the house to use for
- ½ cup (500 ml) dishwashing liquid
- 4½ cups (1 liter) water
- 4 tablespoons (60 ml) glycerin
- Container with lid for bubble solution
- Measuring cups and spoons.
- Spoon for mixing
- Optional: Corn syrup, pipe cleaners, and
bowls or any shallow container.
This recipe is rated VERY EASY to make.