What you will make:
If you have kids in school, it means that treasured drawings, scores of worksheets, and all manner of school papers fill your home.
You and your child can turn those stacks of papers into booklets that will be cherished in years to come.
If you are a teacher, a mountain of papers can accumulate quickly in your classroom. These, too, can be turned into neat booklets with
just a stapler and a few supplies.
This project is great for family, classroom or group craft time.
Here's what you need:
- Papers to bind
- Heavy paper or cardstock for covers
- Plain or decorative paper for bindings
- Ruler and pencil
- Scissors or paper trimmer
- Glue stick
- Crayons, markers or colored pencils
- Optional supplies: Bulldog clip, magazines, rubber stamps
This project is rated EASY to do.