Welcome to Aunt Annie's Crafts
It is our goal at Aunt Annie's Crafts to provide crafting fun with an emphasis on learning, creativity and problem-solving with
hours of enjoyment for both children and adults. We strive to have clearly written and illustrated instructions and a web site that is easy to navigate.
Our inspiration comes from Aunt Annie and her joy for doing crafts and her love for sharing that joy with others. Aunt Annie invites you to
join her in doing crafts and sharing in the fun.
New craft projects and more are added each week. The more includes tips, web site tours, goodies to download, and surprise additions to come. We hope
you become a regular visitor to Aunt Annie's Crafts.
Read on for more nitty-gritty...
This website is owned and operated by AuntAnnie.com. By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources,
and tools we provide, you understand and agree to accept and adhere to the following terms and conditions as stated in this policy
Your privacy is very important to us, which is why we've created a separate
All content and materials available on Aunt Annie's Crafts, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual
property of AuntAnnie.com, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction,
distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by AuntAnnie.com.
Responsible Use and Conduct
By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly
(hereafter referred to as 'Resources'), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this
User Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
Wherein, you understand that:
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically
agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located
or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible for any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized
activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
- We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards,
newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the
content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to
our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise
using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with
any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not
responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and
consent to waive any claim against us.
- Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of
suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
- Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
- Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any AuntAnnie.com employees or representatives.
- We do not assume any liability for any content posted by you or any other 3rd party users of our website. However, any content posted by you using
any open communication tools on our website, provided that it doesn't violate or infringe on any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks, becomes
the property of AuntAnnie.com, and as such, gives us a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt,
translate, publish, publicly display and/or distribute as we see fit. This only refers and applies to content posted via open communication tools as
described, and does not refer to information that is provided as part of the registration process, necessary in order to use our Resources.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless AuntAnnie.com and its parent company and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees,
donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any
violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account.
We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement.
In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
Limitation of Warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are "as is" and "as available". This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
- the use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
- the use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
- the information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and
- any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
- any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible
for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
- no information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from AuntAnnie.com or through any Resources we provide shall create
any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement
Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the
amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. AuntAnnie.com will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary
loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of
access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and
for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for
terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the
Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account
or login information.
This website is controlled by AuntAnnie.com from our offices located in the state of Indiana, USA. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. As each country
has laws that may differ from those of Indiana, by accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of Indiana, without regard to the conflict of laws and the
United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website.
Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in USA, Indiana. You
hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED, AuntAnnie.com EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED
TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
This agreement is in effect as of Jan 10, 2011.
We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility
to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications
will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
If you have any questions or comments about our Terms of Service as outlined above, you can contact us at: